- Oils are rarely known to cause an allergic reaction to the skin.
- Discover why oils are ideal for skincare especially if you are acne prone.
- Packed full of antioxidants.
- They hold the power to longevity.
They have healing properties.
- Learn about uses for oils, from cosmetics, healthcare to cuisine.
- Learn about vitamins and other beneficial properties found in oils.
- Discover how herbs and plants are the oldest form of medicine
- Discover ancient uses and information on herbs
- Discover how many of the basic constituents in pharmaceuticals today are derived from the herbal traditions of indigenous peoples.
- Discover the beneficial and healing properties in herbs for cosmetic purposes
- Discover the numerous vitamins for hair and skin benefits
With all the butters in the world, it’s hard to know which one to use on your hair or skin.
- Want to know how to choose depending on your skin and hair type?
Learn which choice solves the beauty woes that ail you most
- Learn all about the properties of butters from pigments to vitamins!
- Get all the facts and a chance to know how to use the first hand.
Despite the fact that they are derived from dirt; have well documented cleansing and purifying properties.
For centuries natural clays have been used on the skin and these fine grained, soft mineral substances continue to be a popular ingredient in products today.
- What are the benefits of clay?
What clays are good for skin?
- Which clay is best for glowing skin?
What does Clay do for your skin?
Botanical extracts are amazing ingredients to use in formulations when you want to permeate your products with a specific plant’s beneficial properties for a specific high performance experience.
- Discover some of the botanical extracts that can pack a punch!
- What extracts are good for the skin?
- What are extracts in skincare?
- Are fruit extracts good for skin?
- Are fruit extracts bad for skin?
Welcome to the Training
This is training consists of 20 daily modules.
Each will be released on a daily basis.
Print out you worksheets or duplicate them on paper so that you can have a record of your work.
Welcome to the Introduction to Oils Herbs Butters and Powders Training.
Next step is to tackle lesson 1 and enjoy!
I am looking forward to spending the time with you and hope you will find this valuable.